Fuse Network (CURRENCY:FUSE) traded down 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on September 15th. One Fuse Network coin can now be bought for about $0.0965 or 0.00000203 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Fuse Network has traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Fuse Network has a market capitalization of $5.31 million and approximately $132,738.00 worth of Fuse Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002100 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002294 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $36.34 or 0.00076295 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $58.72 or 0.00123291 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $86.14 or 0.00180853 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47,646.49 or 1.00032537 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3,411.83 or 0.07163039 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $412.01 or 0.00865011 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002825 BTC.
Fuse Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Fuse Network is tailor-made for local communities and used to power day-to-day mobile payments for any person with a phone.It’s designed to be a very low-cost alternative to traditional cash or cashless payments. It lowers the barriers of entry for entrepreneurs to launch wallets, payments services, loyalty programs, and any other systems that were previously powered by paper. Moving money on Fuse costs a fixed fee of up to US Dollar 1 cent (max $0.01) per transaction. The network is designed to have an easy to use and understandable model that is ready for mainstream adoption and far more effective than existing alternatives. “
Fuse Network Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fuse Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fuse Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fuse Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fuse Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fuse Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.