Jarvis Network (CURRENCY:JRT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 15th. One Jarvis Network coin can now be bought for $0.0663 or 0.00000139 BTC on major exchanges. Jarvis Network has a total market capitalization of $1.92 million and $445,603.00 worth of Jarvis Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Jarvis Network has traded down 15% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $30.58 or 0.00063974 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002093 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002827 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.23 or 0.00149014 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.86 or 0.00014342 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002094 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $380.51 or 0.00796065 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.40 or 0.00046860 BTC.
About Jarvis Network
According to CryptoCompare, “Jarvis Network is a set of protocols on Ethereum allowing anyone to become a broker by funding and maintaining liquidity pools, against which users can gain exposure to the price of any traditional or digital assets. “
Jarvis Network Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jarvis Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Jarvis Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Jarvis Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Jarvis Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jarvis Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.