Klaytn (CURRENCY:KLAY) traded up 0.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 15th. In the last seven days, Klaytn has traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar. One Klaytn coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.35 or 0.00002839 BTC on major exchanges. Klaytn has a market cap of $3.38 billion and approximately $91.69 million worth of Klaytn was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002102 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002290 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.99 or 0.00075620 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.37 or 0.00122644 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $85.93 or 0.00180557 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $47,536.60 or 0.99885330 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,406.54 or 0.07157923 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $410.49 or 0.00862534 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $428.09 or 0.00899517 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kakao’s global public blockchain project Klaytn is an enterprise-grade, service-centric platform that brings user-friendly blockchain experience to millions. It combines the best features of both public blockchains (decentralized data & control, distributed governance) and private blockchains (low latency, high scalability) via an efficient 'hybrid' design. Klaytn is secured by participation from numerous highly-reputable brands around the globe, working together to create a reliable business platform atop a robust system of decentralized trust. “
Klaytn Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Klaytn directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Klaytn should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Klaytn using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Klaytn Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Klaytn and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.