Newscrypto (CURRENCY:NWC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on September 15th. One Newscrypto coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.08 or 0.00002261 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, Newscrypto has traded down 2.6% against the dollar. Newscrypto has a total market cap of $162.22 million and approximately $7.95 million worth of Newscrypto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002097 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002287 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $35.89 or 0.00075234 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.31 or 0.00122243 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $85.72 or 0.00179690 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47,479.99 or 0.99535542 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3,408.81 or 0.07146123 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $412.29 or 0.00864315 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002828 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The heart of the newscrypto platform is the NWC token, a Stellar Lumen compliant token that underpins all transactions for the newscrypto network. It is used to bind continuously updated and verified technical, environmental and fundamental data from the blockchain to its corresponding product as information for Newscrypto users. To simplify, it carries out transfers of value within the ecosystem. As such, the token has both utility and value-transfer functions within the network of applications build on top of the platform. “
Buying and Selling Newscrypto
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Newscrypto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Newscrypto should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Newscrypto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Newscrypto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Newscrypto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.