Noir (CURRENCY:NOR) traded up 2.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on September 15th. During the last seven days, Noir has traded 4% higher against the dollar. Noir has a total market capitalization of $136,470.43 and approximately $237.00 worth of Noir was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Noir coin can currently be bought for about $0.0067 or 0.00000014 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.18 or 0.00109884 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00004223 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $264.72 or 0.00557448 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.86 or 0.00018656 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20.12 or 0.00042372 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000679 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.38 or 0.00013440 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00001960 BTC.
- Divi (DIVI) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000084 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Noir is a decentralized digital currency with anonymous features and community governance. To ensure accessibility to all users, Noir uses a Proof of Stake system. Noir is developing into a currency that is not only traded for speculative reasons but also one that enables people to buy products and services in a secure and anonymous way. The overall goal is to shape Noir into a currency for one’s daily payments. “
Noir Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Noir directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Noir should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Noir using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Noir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Noir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.