Ormeus Cash (CURRENCY:OMC) traded 0% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 15th. During the last seven days, Ormeus Cash has traded 56.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Ormeus Cash has a market capitalization of $123,831.38 and approximately $271,085.00 worth of Ormeus Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ormeus Cash coin can currently be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $185.67 or 0.00385505 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00006496 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00001455 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000609 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00003176 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000500 BTC.
Ormeus Cash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Omicron (OMC) is a digital blockchain-based asset that accrues interest through two mechanisms: minting and BTC dividends. It is the first step towards having an unbanked investment world where an independent digital currency asset yields returns in an alternate medium of exchange. OMC plans to be a major inflation and investment vehicle for the cryptocurrency community as well as various brick-and-mortar entities. Taking the first step towards an unbanked societyThe core principle of Omicron's investment platform is to allow investors to own a digital asset that adds value to itself- just like shares in a dividend-issuing company. Easily transferable for a quick turnover without the need of intermediary brokers, the OMC asset will be the choice dividend vehicle for investors around the globe. Biweekly dividends ensure that no matter the price of the asset, the asset owner always will receive a 0.00001% share of the dividend pool, per Omicron, every 2 weeks.How are BTC dividend-yields accrued and issued?BTC dividends will be funded every 2 weeks through trading on the volatile altcoin market as well as lending capital for margin-trading exchanges (stable interest). The loan interest guarantees a biweekly issuance of dividends, while the altcoin trading revenue is a major bonus, many times greater than loan yields. The trading yields aren't guaranteed biweekly as there may be an occurrence where there is a net loss during the timeframe. A minimum balance of 10,000 OMC in an address will be required to qualify for dividend yields. A BTC address must be associated with the OMC address, which will be done through the main website, and soon through the Omicron client itself. “
Ormeus Cash Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ormeus Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ormeus Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ormeus Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ormeus Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ormeus Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.