SparksPay (CURRENCY:SPK) traded down 16% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. SparksPay has a market cap of $28,948.83 and $21.00 worth of SparksPay was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SparksPay coin can now be bought for about $0.0028 or 0.00000006 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, SparksPay has traded 15.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- THEKEY (TKY) traded 18.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0588 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Chi Gastoken (CHI) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000639 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- The Truth (UFO) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- REALPAY (RAP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00000800 BTC.
- Gbrick (GBX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000015 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SparksPay is a cryptocurrency based on the NeoScrypt algorithm, it is the “fuel” that powers the eCommerce platform. Fees to merchants are based on a nominal percentage value of the transactions performed on the Sparks platform and are paid for by merchants using Sparks coin Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online. “
SparksPay Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SparksPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SparksPay should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SparksPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SparksPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SparksPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.