Thunder Token (CURRENCY:TT) traded 2.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on September 15th. Thunder Token has a total market cap of $95.34 million and $11.74 million worth of Thunder Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Thunder Token coin can now be purchased for $0.0124 or 0.00000026 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Thunder Token has traded 5.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- OMG Network (OMG) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00018261 BTC.
- Harvest Finance (FARM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $209.19 or 0.00439566 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00001173 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- ROOBEE (ROOBEE) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Dracula Token (DRC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00000774 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 53.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Digital Reserve Currency (DRC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Thunder Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ThunderCore is an Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) compliant blockchain. Tokens based on the ERC-20 standard can be minted and deployed on ThunderCore. ThunderCore is its own blockchain with its own native cryptocurrency. It is EVM-compatible with throughput of 1,200+ TPS, sub-second confirmation times, and low gas costs—making it quick and easy for DApps to deploy and scale. Consensus Nodes complete a single round of voting to confirm transactions in under a second. The accelerator, a DDoS-resilient distributed system, coordinates the network of consensus nodes. “
Buying and Selling Thunder Token
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thunder Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Thunder Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Thunder Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Thunder Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thunder Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.