MAP Protocol (CURRENCY:MAP) traded 12.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 20th. In the last seven days, MAP Protocol has traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar. One MAP Protocol coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0230 or 0.00000054 BTC on popular exchanges. MAP Protocol has a total market capitalization of $25.76 million and approximately $984,349.00 worth of MAP Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002353 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00002192 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $28.67 or 0.00067449 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $74.20 or 0.00174560 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $47.72 or 0.00112271 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,962.84 or 0.06970538 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42,689.95 or 1.00434831 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $332.56 or 0.00782388 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
MAP Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MarcoPolo Protocol is an open, fully decentralized, chain-to-chain interoperation protocol that enables the interoperability of multiple independently verifiable consensus blockchains without a relay chain. MarcoPolo Protocol expects to construct a future inter-chain-net, which is interoperable and chain-to-chain based. The ecosystem built on MarcoPolo Protocol can provide a solid infrastructure for finance, AI, IoT, traceability, and governance filed by cross-chain communication, privacy computation, shared storage, etc… “
Buying and Selling MAP Protocol
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MAP Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MAP Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MAP Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MAP Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MAP Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.