NULS (CURRENCY:NULS) traded down 10.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 20th. In the last seven days, NULS has traded 14% lower against the U.S. dollar. One NULS coin can now be bought for about $0.45 or 0.00001051 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. NULS has a market cap of $44.73 million and $15.98 million worth of NULS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002342 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00002200 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.31 or 0.00068640 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $74.46 or 0.00174375 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.17 or 0.00112811 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,988.39 or 0.06998126 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $42,645.83 or 0.99866708 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $336.58 or 0.00788199 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NULS is a microservices-driven blockchain project that uses the Proof of Credit (PoC) consensus mechanism (dPoS plus credit rating) to mine via staking. The NULS modular design features NULSTAR, a microservices-based framework enabling enterprise-grade blockchain solutions for smart contracts, private chains, public chains, dApps, and NRC-20 tokenization. NULS 1.0 mainnet launched in July 2018. The main product of NULS is Chain Factory, a chain-building tool that allows businesses to utilize the plug-and-play selection of modules from the NULS Module Repository including cross-chain consensus for asset value circulation within the NULS ecosystem. “
NULS Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NULS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NULS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NULS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NULS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NULS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.