Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 21st. One Aion coin can now be bought for about $0.14 or 0.00000342 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Aion has a market capitalization of $68.75 million and approximately $6.71 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Aion has traded down 20.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $40,650.20 or 1.00350189 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $30.14 or 0.00074414 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00008945 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $312.27 or 0.00770875 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $159.51 or 0.00393768 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $107.15 or 0.00264507 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00002125 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00001219 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00003995 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAX) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00004722 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aion is the digital asset of The Open Application Network. Aion is used to secure and access The OAN. As a public infrastructure, a global community of individuals, software companies, and institutions secure and maintain the operations of The OAN. These critical functions are enabled and incentivized using Aion.The Open Application Network solves the unintended consequences of platform economies. The OAN is an open-source public infrastructure for the creation and hosting of Open Apps. Open Apps are programs that put users back in control and are universally accessible across platforms. The OAN is built on open standards and is owned by everyone that uses it. “
Aion Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.