ChartEx (CURRENCY:CHART) traded 0.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 21st. ChartEx has a total market cap of $353,323.09 and $22,822.00 worth of ChartEx was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ChartEx coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0177 or 0.00000042 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, ChartEx has traded down 23% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002393 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00002158 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.58 or 0.00066005 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $71.65 or 0.00171472 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.12 or 0.00110361 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,864.68 or 0.06855421 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $42,135.67 or 1.00834123 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $319.37 or 0.00764272 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bet on Chart is a football betting platform powered by blockchain, where players can make in-play bets and follow the match at the same time. Every match is represented by a live chart, and the betting process is very similar to financial trading, players only need to predict where the chart is going to be within a certain time frame. BetOnChart (CHART) is an Ethereum-based token that serves as an in-game currency on the betting platform. “
ChartEx Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChartEx directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChartEx should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ChartEx using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChartEx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChartEx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.