Enigma (CURRENCY:ENG) traded 18.1% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 21st. During the last seven days, Enigma has traded 0.6% higher against the dollar. Enigma has a total market capitalization of $1.44 million and approximately $891,061.00 worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Enigma coin can currently be purchased for $0.10 or 0.00000257 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $155.92 or 0.00385976 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00001174 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00004195 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00002362 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00006864 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $398.12 or 0.00985525 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000272 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Enigma is a decentralized data marketplace, that guarantees the privacy of their users' shared data cryptographically. Enigma’s computational model is based on an optimized version of secure multi-party computation, backed by a verifiable secret-sharing scheme. For storage, Enigma uses a modified distributed hashtable for holding secret-shared data. An external blockchain is utilized as the controller of the network. It manages access control, identities and serves as a tamper-proof log of events. Security deposits are required and fees are charged in order to incentivize operation, correctness and fairness in the system. ENG is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token that serves as currency on Enigma's network. “
Enigma Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enigma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Enigma should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Enigma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.