Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded 11.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 21st. During the last seven days, Litecoin Cash has traded down 2.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Litecoin Cash coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0115 or 0.00000029 BTC on exchanges. Litecoin Cash has a total market capitalization of $8.55 million and $3,651.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XinFin Network (XDC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- RSK Smart Bitcoin (RBTC) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $40,510.20 or 1.00004586 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00001442 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded down 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0517 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- TigerCash (TCH) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Litecoin Cash Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Cash was forked from Litecoin on 18 Feb 2018 at block 1371111, with a 10:1 Claim Ratio. For every 1 LTC held at the fork block, LTC holders could claim 10 LCC. After the fork block, Litecoin Cash switched to SHA256 proof-of-work hashes. This enables a new use for previously obsolete Bitcoin mining hardware.It’s also the world’s first blockchain to utilize HiveMine. The Hive, agent-based mining system, requires no specialised hardware.It's centered around the concept of worker bees, which can be created by any LCC holder, who then becomes a beekeeper. Once mature, worker bees have a finite lifespan during which they live inside the blockchain and help to secure it by minting blocks. Beekeepers will earn rewards whenever one of their bees mints a block. “
Litecoin Cash Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Litecoin Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.