Nebulas (CURRENCY:NAS) traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 21st. During the last seven days, Nebulas has traded 21.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Nebulas has a total market cap of $20.91 million and $3.67 million worth of Nebulas was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nebulas coin can now be bought for about $0.35 or 0.00000835 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Solana (SOL) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $128.96 or 0.00308611 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002394 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.44 or 0.00053702 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00002626 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002392 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $52.19 or 0.00124883 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.38 or 0.00012878 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nebulas is Autonomous Metanet with focus on on-chain data, interactions, and collaboration. A value-based blockchain operating system and search engine. It features Nebulas Rank, which measures value by considering liquidity and propagation of the address, Nebulas Force (NF), which supports upgrading core protocols and smart contracts on the chains, and Developer Incentive Protocol (DIP), designed to build the blockchain ecosystem in a better way. NAS is the native (utility) coin of Nebulas, viable for payment of transaction fees and the computing service charge. Nebulas began its journey with the Vision of “Let everyone get values from decentralized collaboration fairly.” With the continued evolution of the “Autonomous Metanet”, Nebulas is building a new Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) for complex data networks that will fully embrace community, decentralization and autonomy on a contribution measured basis. The idea behind Proof of Devotion (PoD) Mechanism is to provide a measurable value of all users based on the size of their contribution to the ecosystem which includes pledging, consensus and governance mechanisms. There are two parts: 1. Consensus Mechanism: decentralize Nebulas’ blockchain nodes; 2. Governance Mechaanism: decentralize community governance via the formation of a representative system and government committees. “
Buying and Selling Nebulas
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nebulas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nebulas should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nebulas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nebulas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nebulas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.