ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded down 18.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 21st. One ReddCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0021 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges. ReddCoin has a market cap of $64.53 million and $128,482.00 worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, ReddCoin has traded 12.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $40,926.50 or 1.00169205 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $30.26 or 0.00074058 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.67 or 0.00008971 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $312.80 or 0.00765579 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $160.29 or 0.00392328 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $107.40 or 0.00262871 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00002120 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00001207 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00003983 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAX) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00004704 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Reddcoin is trying to jump on the tipping bandwagon by making itself the social network donation go to default. A Scrypt coin with a 60 second block time and block retargeting using kimoto's gravity well. The coin also includes a 5% annual inflation after the 27.5 billion have been mined by PoW. Alongside Reddcoin includes an innovative proof of stake velocity algorithm. “
ReddCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ReddCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ReddCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ReddCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.