ROAD (CURRENCY:ROAD) traded 3.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 21st. In the last seven days, ROAD has traded down 11.3% against the U.S. dollar. One ROAD coin can currently be purchased for $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges. ROAD has a total market cap of $77,021.88 and approximately $23,558.00 worth of ROAD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002447 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00002156 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.55 or 0.00064978 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $70.52 or 0.00172599 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $43.91 or 0.00107471 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2,758.09 or 0.06750541 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $41,015.13 or 1.00386131 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $307.09 or 0.00751612 BTC.
ROAD Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ROAD attempts to create a full lifecycle interaction and accounting system for cars based on blockchain technology, which is called autoledger. The auto-ledger is an Internet of Vehicles and intelligent transportation systems built on individual interaction and community intelligence to implement related business applications, data confirmation and privacy protection with blockchain. At the same time, the ROAD Token is created to coordinate the resource exchange between the vehicle nodes and the heterogeneous chains. Road is a business-driven project, which continues to increase the marginal effect of the overall participation population through the practice and expansion of commercial projects. “
ROAD Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ROAD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ROAD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ROAD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ROAD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ROAD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.