Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded down 6.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 21st. One Verge coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0202 or 0.00000048 BTC on major exchanges. Verge has a total market capitalization of $332.36 million and approximately $33.17 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Verge has traded down 13.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $155.44 or 0.00368508 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.99 or 0.00007100 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00001381 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000648 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00003360 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0587 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000464 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000044 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verge is a scrypt based alternative crypto currency trying to take the popularity of both Dogecoin and Bitcoin and combine it with the anonymous features of DASH. The block time is 30 seconds and the coin operates through Proof of Work. VERGE prides itself on being a symbol of progression in the cryptocurrency world. It is a more secure, private, and evolving cryptocurrency that is backed by bitcoin, a ton of developer resources and privacy tools (located here!) Block reward: Block 0 to 14,000 : 200,000 coins14,000 to 28,000 : 100,000 coins28,000 to 42,000: 50,000 coins42,000 to 210,000: 25,000 coins210,000 to 378,000: 12,500 coins378,000 to 546,000: 6,250 coins546,000 to 714,000: 3,125 coins714,000 to 2,124,000: 1,560 coins2,124,000 to 4,248,000: 730 coinsApproximately total reward: 9 Billion (9,000,000,000) during first year then issuing 1 billion (1,000,000,000) each year after. “
Verge Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Verge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.