Adshares (CURRENCY:ADS) traded up 5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on September 23rd. During the last seven days, Adshares has traded 15.7% lower against the US dollar. Adshares has a total market capitalization of $18.15 million and $192,950.00 worth of Adshares was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Adshares coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.16 or 0.00002639 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Terra (LUNA) traded up 28.3% against the dollar and now trades at $35.11 or 0.00079644 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 23.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.16 or 0.00013978 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001074 BTC.
- Umbrella Network (UMB) traded up 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00000767 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Golos Blockchain (GLS) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Luna Coin (LUNA) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- The Smokehouse (SMOKE) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Starbound (SBD) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Crypxie (CPX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00009372 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Adshares is the first 100% decentralized marketplace for programmatic advertising. The ecosystem connects publishers and advertisers and lets them make direct deals using ADS cryptocurrency. ADS is based on the ultra-fast blockchain, which was tested to process over 1M transfers per second – enough to support worldwide advertising network. More information can be found at https://adshares.net/. “
Buying and Selling Adshares
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Adshares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Adshares should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Adshares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Adshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adshares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.