Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 5.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 23rd. Over the last week, Cardano has traded 7.5% lower against the US dollar. Cardano has a market capitalization of $71.77 billion and approximately $4.36 billion worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cardano coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.24 or 0.00005083 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 22.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $77.07 or 0.00174803 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.47 or 0.00048690 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00004456 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 20% higher against the dollar and now trades at $254.41 or 0.00577060 BTC.
- Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00000870 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.21 or 0.00018619 BTC.
- TerraUSD (UST) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002273 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.71 or 0.00042432 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000642 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Designed and developed by IOHK in conjunction with the University of Edinburgh, the University of Athens and the University of Connecticut, Cardano SL (or Cardano Settlement Layer) is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the Haskell implementation of the white paper “Ouroboros: A Provably Secure Proof of Stake Blockchain Protocol” by Aggelos Kiayias, Alexander Russell, Bernardo David and Roman Oliynykov. Blockchain data provided by: Blockchair “
Cardano Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.