Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded up 5.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 23rd. Lisk has a market capitalization of $399.47 million and approximately $25.05 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lisk coin can now be purchased for $3.10 or 0.00007027 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Lisk has traded 16.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Waves (WAVES) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.90 or 0.00056452 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.71 or 0.00024272 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00002223 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000431 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00002483 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00002721 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 167.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- DubaiCoin (DBIX) traded 1,078.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00003094 BTC.
Lisk Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Lisk is a crypto-currency and decentralized application platform. As a crypto-currency, much like Bitcoin and other alternatives, it provides a decentralized payment system and digital money network. The network itself operates using a highly efficient Delegated-Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus model, that is secured by 101 democratically elected delegates. The Lisk decentralized application platform, its most powerful component, allows the deployment, distribution, and monetization of decentralized applications and custom blockchains (sidechains) onto the Lisk blockchain. The inflation rate is 5 LISK per block, which gets lowered by 1 every year until it reaches a stable block reward of 1 LISK per block. Lisk partnered with Microsoft to integrate Lisk into its Azure Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) program — meaning developers worldwide can develop, test, and deploy Lisk blockchain applications using Microsoft's Azure cloud computing platform and infrastructure. “
Lisk Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.