VIDY (CURRENCY:VIDY) traded 7.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 23rd. VIDY has a total market cap of $17.90 million and approximately $985,807.00 worth of VIDY was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, VIDY has traded 4.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One VIDY coin can currently be bought for $0.0018 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002275 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $24.34 or 0.00055350 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00002741 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.75 or 0.00133615 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002277 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.51 or 0.00012525 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.83 or 0.00045094 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Vidy is the world's first decentralized ad network, powered by the ethereum blockchain. Vidy's ad platform allows advertisers to embed video ads directly into hyper-relevant website text, improving user experience, ad conversions, and publisher payments. With just a hold, users can reveal tiny hyper-relevant videos embedded in the text of any page on the web, unlocking a whole new dimension of the internet. All ads are placed with an NLP consensus protocol driven by miners. With a team of veteran engineers, industry-leading advisors, and world-class brand partners, Vidy is on it's way to reinventing online advertising, e-commerce, and entertainment.”
VIDY Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VIDY directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VIDY should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VIDY using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VIDY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIDY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.