MimbleWimbleCoin (CURRENCY:MWC) traded down 0.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. MimbleWimbleCoin has a total market capitalization of $40.31 million and $182,006.00 worth of MimbleWimbleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, MimbleWimbleCoin has traded up 5.6% against the US dollar. One MimbleWimbleCoin coin can currently be bought for $3.74 or 0.00006527 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $182.75 or 0.00319026 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.52 or 0.00009636 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00001052 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00001720 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $409.51 or 0.00754320 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0929 or 0.00000162 BTC.
MimbleWimbleCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “With a provable supply cap of 20,000,000, MWC is a scarce pure proof of work Mimblewimble based coin designed to enable greater network scalability, privacy and fungibility than legacy blockchain protocols. All transactions on the base layer use Greg Maxwell's Coin Join with his Confidential Transactions and signature aggregation. Three main properties of MWC transactions increase their privacy. All transactions on the base layer are CoinJoined with Confidential Transactions and signature aggregation. Consequently, there are no addresses, transaction amounts or intermediary inputs and outputs in blocks and all transactions are indistinguishable from one another. “
Buying and Selling MimbleWimbleCoin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MimbleWimbleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MimbleWimbleCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MimbleWimbleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MimbleWimbleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MimbleWimbleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.