Neutrino USD (CURRENCY:USDN) traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. In the last seven days, Neutrino USD has traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Neutrino USD coin can currently be purchased for $0.99 or 0.00001723 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Neutrino USD has a market cap of $567.97 million and $11.18 million worth of Neutrino USD was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001743 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00001962 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 16.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.42 or 0.00072186 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $45.21 or 0.00078797 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.86 or 0.00118267 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,368.09 or 0.99977123 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3,582.66 or 0.06243614 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Neutrino USD Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Neutrino USD (USDN) is an algorithmic crypto-collateralized stablecoin pegged to the US dollar. All operations involving USDN, such as issuance, collateralization, staking and reward payouts, are fully transparent and governed by a smart contract. “
Neutrino USD Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neutrino USD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neutrino USD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Neutrino USD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neutrino USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neutrino USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.