Conflux Network (CURRENCY:CFX) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 14th. In the last week, Conflux Network has traded up 3.5% against the US dollar. One Conflux Network coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.32 or 0.00000658 BTC on exchanges. Conflux Network has a total market capitalization of $280.11 million and approximately $21.55 million worth of Conflux Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $57,225.24 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,804.10 or 0.06647600 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $182.21 or 0.00318416 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $598.03 or 0.01045051 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.60 or 0.00095418 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $269.13 or 0.00470299 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $194.57 or 0.00340004 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $171.80 or 0.00300217 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00004805 BTC.
Conflux Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “In 2018, the Conflux Foundation was formed and a regulatory compliant fundraise was completed to build an open infrastructure based on this breakthrough consensus mechanism. Soon after, Conflux established itself as the only state endorsed public, permissionless blockchain in China. This progressive research provides a solution to the ‘blockchain trilemma’ problem with a novel Tree-Graph consensus mechanism that optimizes security, scalability and decentralization. “
Buying and Selling Conflux Network
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Conflux Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Conflux Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Conflux Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Conflux Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Conflux Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.