Everest (CURRENCY:ID) traded up 15.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on October 14th. One Everest coin can now be purchased for about $0.34 or 0.00000596 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Everest has traded down 17.1% against the US dollar. Everest has a total market capitalization of $40.11 million and approximately $591,790.00 worth of Everest was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001735 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00001960 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 18.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.29 or 0.00071603 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.59 or 0.00122420 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $44.32 or 0.00076856 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $57,723.56 or 1.00107263 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3,623.95 or 0.06284847 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00002870 BTC.
Everest Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Everest is a device-free globally accessible, digital transaction protocol with built-in identity. Through the use of digital identities, electronic wallets, document management, and biometrics, users will be able to digitally verify their identity for public services and claim their social and economic rights. “
Everest Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everest directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Everest should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Everest using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Everest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.