ParkinGo (CURRENCY:GOT) traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on October 14th. In the last seven days, ParkinGo has traded 2.7% lower against the US dollar. ParkinGo has a market cap of $1.44 million and approximately $685.00 worth of ParkinGo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ParkinGo coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0716 or 0.00000125 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $57,107.60 or 0.99994044 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $34.27 or 0.00060002 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00004389 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00002245 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.95 or 0.00050683 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00005633 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00001296 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00001778 BTC.
- Reflexer Ungovernance Token (FLX) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $310.12 or 0.00543018 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00004821 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ParkinGO (GOT) is a transportation network service with 55 locations in operation across Europe. Over the past twenty years, the ParkinGo network has transformed car service into customer service and their move to blockchain is expected to bring about a new level of efficiency and transparency to its 2.5 million customers. “
Buying and Selling ParkinGo
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkinGo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParkinGo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ParkinGo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkinGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkinGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.