Dynamite (CURRENCY:DYNMT) traded down 5.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 26th. One Dynamite coin can currently be bought for $0.46 or 0.00000764 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Dynamite has traded down 16.1% against the dollar. Dynamite has a total market cap of $177,323.04 and $119,323.00 worth of Dynamite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- HEX (HEX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000468 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $313.54 or 0.00516972 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00001387 BTC.
- DXdao (DXD) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $622.47 or 0.01026348 BTC.
- Receive Access Ecosystem (RAE) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00003428 BTC.
- Earneo (RNO) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 75.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DYNMT is an open-source, community-based and focused social experiment. Participation in this experiment does not provide an offer of ordinary shares of any asset, and token holders are not entitled to or promise d any dividend / financial reward. The tokens are not designed to create securities under any jurisdiction. The world's first feature of Dynamite token is that 2% is burned forever with every transfer. The Dynamite Token project is intended as an academic study. All data from this experiment will be presented to the public via reports. “
Buying and Selling Dynamite
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dynamite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dynamite should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dynamite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dynamite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dynamite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.