Color Platform (CURRENCY:CLR) traded 16.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. One Color Platform coin can currently be bought for $0.0028 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges. Color Platform has a total market cap of $384,363.42 and $11.00 worth of Color Platform was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Color Platform has traded down 12.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59,080.00 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $614.01 or 0.01039290 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $158.11 or 0.00267624 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00001270 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.30 or 0.00029287 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003313 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- SafeBlast (BLAST) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- DragonVein (DVC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Color Platform Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “There are many changes over Bitcoin which makes it not just another clone, one which includes using SHA3 instead of SHA2 or Scrypt. If compared to BTC, some significant changes have been done to basic system parameters. Transaction speed has increased by reducing the block generation rate down to 4 minutes and a total of 26 Million will be mined. “
Color Platform Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Color Platform directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Color Platform should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Color Platform using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Color Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Color Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.