OMG Network (CURRENCY:OMG) traded down 0% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on November 25th. Over the last week, OMG Network has traded 4.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. OMG Network has a market cap of $1.23 billion and $496.69 million worth of OMG Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One OMG Network coin can currently be purchased for $8.79 or 0.00015180 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Thunder Token (TT) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0948 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Harvest Finance (FARM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $128.72 or 0.00222234 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00000989 BTC.
- ROOBEE (ROOBEE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- Ubex (UBEX) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Dracula Token (DRC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000174 BTC.
OMG Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “OmiseGO is building a decentralized exchange, liquidity provider mechanism, clearinghouse messaging network, and asset-backed blockchain gateway. OmiseGO is not owned by any single one party. Instead, it is an open distributed network of validators that enforce the behavior of all participants. It uses the mechanism of a protocol token to create a proof-of-stake blockchain to enable enforcement of market activity amongst participants. Owning OMG tokens buys the right to validate this blockchain, within its consensus rules. Transaction fees on the network including payment, interchange, trading, and clearinghouse use, are given to non-faulty validators who enforce bonded contract states. The token will have value derived from the fees derived from this network, with the obligation/cost of providing validation to its users. OMG rebrand: OmiseGO Rebrands to OMG Network “
Buying and Selling OMG Network
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OMG Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OMG Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OMG Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OMG Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OMG Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.