OneRoot Network (CURRENCY:RNT) traded 10.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. During the last seven days, OneRoot Network has traded up 10.6% against the US dollar. OneRoot Network has a total market capitalization of $764,164.85 and $650,715.00 worth of OneRoot Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One OneRoot Network coin can now be bought for about $0.0027 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00001345 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001700 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00003139 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.50 or 0.00045081 BTC.
- Decentraland (MANA) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.18 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $140.07 or 0.00238294 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded up 2,618,096.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.41 or 0.00012611 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.13 or 0.00088683 BTC.
OneRoot Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ONEROOT aims to make use of the immutability, transparency, and traceability of blockchain while embracing values of decentralization and shared economy to build a network of value that better fits with the characteristics of distributed network and tokenization of assets. This project’s main focus will be the digitization of assets, offering information, buying solutions, transactions, and liquidity solutions for those that use it. RNT is an Ethereum-based token that will be used as a medium of exchange on the platform. “
Buying and Selling OneRoot Network
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OneRoot Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OneRoot Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy OneRoot Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OneRoot Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OneRoot Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.