Plair (CURRENCY:PLA) traded up 13.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. Plair has a market capitalization of $1.37 million and approximately $16,447.00 worth of Plair was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Plair has traded 36.5% higher against the dollar. One Plair coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001701 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00003127 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.27 or 0.00044729 BTC.
- Decentraland (MANA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.18 or 0.00008821 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $138.85 or 0.00236423 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded 2,618,096.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.49 or 0.00012758 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.60 or 0.00089558 BTC.
Plair Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PlayChip is an incentivized blockchain-based online sports betting platform and fantasy sports ecosystem. The PlayChip ecosystem is designed to be secure, scalable, simple to use, and fun, as well as include features to incorporate provable fairness into PlayChip transactions and the partnered gaming platforms. PLA is PlayChip's native token. PLA is an Ethereum based ERC20 token. PLA represents a universal system for payments and rewards on the platform. PLA tokens can be used for placing bets, wagering, and gaming. “
Buying and Selling Plair
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Plair directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Plair should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Plair using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Plair Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Plair and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.