QuadrantProtocol (CURRENCY:EQUAD) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 25th. One QuadrantProtocol coin can currently be bought for about $0.0079 or 0.00000014 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. QuadrantProtocol has a market capitalization of $3.27 million and approximately $144,642.00 worth of QuadrantProtocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, QuadrantProtocol has traded up 5.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00001317 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001730 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00003207 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $26.11 or 0.00045157 BTC.
- Decentraland (MANA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.12 or 0.00008849 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $135.13 or 0.00233672 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded up 2,618,096.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.58 or 0.00089194 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.14 or 0.00012344 BTC.
QuadrantProtocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Quadrant is a blockchain-based protocol that enables the access, creation, and distribution of data products and services with authenticity and provenance at its core. It will operate on a Proof of Authority consensus mechanism to handle more transactions, operate at a lower gas price, achieve faster transactions, and restrict malicious nodes from entering data. An external Proof of Work chain will be used as an anchor for security purposes. The Quadrant Network will utilise two different currencies for its protocol: eQuad and QUAD. The native digital cryptographically-secured utility token of the Quadrant Network (QUAD) is a major component of the ecosystem on the Quadrant Network, and is designed to be used solely on the network. eQuad is an ERC-20 standard-compliant placeholder digital tokens on the Ethereum blockchain which would be sold, and which may be converted into QUAD via a gateway when the Quadrant Network mainnet is eventually launched. In this whitepaper, “eQuad” shall refer to the placeholder token prior to mainnet launch, and shall refer to QUAD after the mainnet launch. “
Buying and Selling QuadrantProtocol
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuadrantProtocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QuadrantProtocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QuadrantProtocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QuadrantProtocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuadrantProtocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.