Rally (CURRENCY:RLY) traded 5.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. One Rally coin can now be bought for about $0.53 or 0.00000902 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Rally has traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Rally has a market cap of $1.05 billion and $8.95 million worth of Rally was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EthereumX (ETX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $50,850.52 or 0.78473148 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001699 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00001770 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.30 or 0.00066684 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.26 or 0.00073396 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.59 or 0.00096006 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4,490.98 or 0.07619722 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58,594.64 or 0.99415925 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Rally is an open network for digital creators, crypto influencers, brands and celebrities to build tokenized communities. It provides creators with tools to build virtual economies that extend their brands while also providing community benefits and new economic incentives for fans to engage with their favourite creators. Creator Coins are digital currencies that represent the brands of Creators. Creator Coins are the first in the long line of customizable, Creator-branded blockchain tools on the Rally Network. “
Buying and Selling Rally
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rally directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rally should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rally using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rally Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rally and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.