Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded up 3.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 14th. One Electroneum coin can currently be bought for $0.0100 or 0.00000023 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Electroneum has traded up 23.2% against the dollar. Electroneum has a market capitalization of $178.72 million and approximately $484,958.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- uPlexa (UPX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Xeonbit (XNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00002496 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 30th, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 17,910,964,342 coins. The official website for Electroneum is electroneum.com. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Electroneum is electroneum.com/blog.
According to CryptoCompare, “ETN is a store of value that can be used to purchase everyday items, from bread and milk to mobile phone top-ups. When used in conjunction with the Electroneum mobile application, users can transfer ETN to anyone in an instant, either in person or remotely. “
Buying and Selling Electroneum
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.