MAPS (CURRENCY:MAPS) traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 14th. One MAPS coin can now be bought for $0.24 or 0.00000548 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, MAPS has traded 5.7% lower against the US dollar. MAPS has a total market cap of $10.17 million and approximately $232,882.00 worth of MAPS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Anchor Protocol (ANC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00005791 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.20 or 0.00012079 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00004458 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0508 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- Global Coin Research (GCR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00005346 BTC.
- Razor Network (RAZOR) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Dev Protocol (DEV) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00003768 BTC.
- OtterClam (New) (CLAM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.61 or 0.00026949 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maps.me is an offline mapping application. Over the last nine years, Maps.me has been trusted by 140M users, with over 60M people using Maps.me last year to navigate across 195 countries. This trusted travel companion provides turn-by-turn routing, travel guides, and detailed mapping. The Maps.me application is driven by the MAPS token holders. Each token represents one vote and the token holders will vote on binding governance initiatives related to Maps.me. The MAPS token consists of key DeFi components and is built on the Serum DEX and Solana blockchain. Solana blockchain uses Proof of History as it's proof type. Proof of history is a sequence of computation that can provide a way to cryptographically verify passage of time between two events. It uses a cryptographically secure function written so that output cannot be predicted from the input, and must be completely executed to generate the output.The function is run in a sequence on a single core, its previous output as the current input, periodically recording the current output, and how many times its been called. The output can then be re-computed and verified by external computers in parallel by checking each sequence segment on a separate core. “
Buying and Selling MAPS
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MAPS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MAPS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MAPS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MAPS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MAPS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.