Umbrella Network (CURRENCY:UMB) traded up 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 14th. One Umbrella Network coin can now be bought for $0.27 or 0.00000639 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Umbrella Network has traded up 3% against the U.S. dollar. Umbrella Network has a total market cap of $20.34 million and approximately $545,198.00 worth of Umbrella Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Terra (LUNA) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $80.97 or 0.00188520 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00009972 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001074 BTC.
- Adshares (ADS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00005607 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Golos Blockchain (GLS) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Luna Coin (LUNA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Glasscoin (GLS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00004214 BTC.
- Elf Token (ELF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Decimal (DEL) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000553 BTC.
Umbrella Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Umbrella Network is a scalable, cost-efficient, and community-owned oracle for the DeFi and blockchain community. Its Layer 2 technology uses the latest advances in Merkle tree technology to write multiple data points on a single on-chain transaction, so it allows for batching data to smart contracts accurately, securely, and inexpensively. Umbrella utilizes a Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) that benefits from the active participation of the community and token holders. UMB Utility Token holders will 1) select Validator Nodes, 2) participate in governance, 3) stake tokens in consensus rounds, and 4) generate rewards for staking tokens. “
Umbrella Network Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Umbrella Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Umbrella Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Umbrella Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Umbrella Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Umbrella Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.