Hathor (HTR) traded 20.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on May 14th. Hathor has a total market capitalization of $36.70 million and approximately $1.72 million worth of Hathor was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hathor coin can currently be purchased for $0.16 or 0.00000543 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Hathor has traded 49.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003408 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001420 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001780 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $159.26 or 0.00543854 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61,538.25 or 2.10151984 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.22 or 0.00034899 BTC.
- Mad Viking Games (MVG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00004825 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00008640 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hathor (HTR) is the native unit of account of the Hathor Network, created as a utility token needed to access the decentralized payment, contracting and token issuance capabilities of its technologies. “
Hathor Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hathor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hathor should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hathor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hathor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hathor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.