Hiblocks (HIBS) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 14th. One Hiblocks coin can currently be bought for $0.0011 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges. Hiblocks has a market capitalization of $9.76 million and $89,796.00 worth of Hiblocks was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Hiblocks has traded 37% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003347 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001414 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001761 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $159.43 or 0.00534252 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.03 or 0.00036975 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60,001.44 or 2.01062073 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00008608 BTC.
- Mad Viking Games (MVG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00004735 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “hiblocks is a blockchain-based social media curation platform that provides rewards for its curators. Through a simplified sharing process, users can easily curate through content sharing. Users earn HiTokens through various activities on the platform. “
Hiblocks Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hiblocks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hiblocks should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hiblocks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hiblocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hiblocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.