MMOCoin (MMO) traded down 32.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. One MMOCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0009 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, MMOCoin has traded 58.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. MMOCoin has a total market cap of $62,200.19 and $237.00 worth of MMOCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Quiztok (QTCON) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ChronoCoin (CRN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0762 or 0.00000259 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- MYCE (MYCE) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- TerraCredit (CREDIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000008 BTC.
MMOCoin Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. MMOCoin’s total supply is 118,993,177 coins and its circulating supply is 68,437,920 coins. The official website for MMOCoin is mmocoin.pro. MMOCoin’s official Twitter account is @MMOProOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “MMOCoin is a PoS cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm, designed to serve as a decentralized medium of exchange for gamers and MMO traders through their community. “
MMOCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MMOCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MMOCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MMOCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MMOCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MMOCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.