Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded up 2.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on May 14th. Over the last seven days, Sentinel Protocol has traded down 31.8% against the dollar. One Sentinel Protocol coin can currently be bought for about $0.0747 or 0.00000258 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Sentinel Protocol has a market capitalization of $34.35 million and $4.03 million worth of Sentinel Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.53 or 0.00022548 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00012974 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000873 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00003898 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- DubaiCoin (DBIX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000594 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000825 BTC.
About Sentinel Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “Sentinel Protocol is an Ethereum-based platform that aims to keep common users safe from cybercrime by using blockchain technology to create a threat database viewable by all. Sentinel Protocol (UPP) is an ERC20 compliant token on the Ethereum network and will be used to pay for the security services available on the platform. “
Buying and Selling Sentinel Protocol
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sentinel Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sentinel Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.