Azuki (AZUKI) traded 3.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 21st. Azuki has a market cap of $291,346.21 and approximately $460.00 worth of Azuki was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Azuki coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0258 or 0.00000088 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, Azuki has traded up 33.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 576.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,347.80 or 0.11372590 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003393 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded 268.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000827 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001411 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001803 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $148.31 or 0.00503828 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $54,576.07 or 1.85396870 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.93 or 0.00033734 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00008831 BTC.
Azuki Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Doki Doki Finance is a DeFi ecosystem project with original code and visuals inspired by Retro Japanese aesthetics. AZUKI is a secondary token created for the up-coming Doki Doki NFT DaPP and full-service NFT platform. “
Azuki Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Azuki directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Azuki should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Azuki using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Azuki Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Azuki and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.