FIO Protocol (FIO) traded up 9.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 21st. One FIO Protocol coin can currently be bought for $0.0548 or 0.00000186 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, FIO Protocol has traded 30.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. FIO Protocol has a total market cap of $27.15 million and $8.51 million worth of FIO Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0741 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- WAX (WAXP) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- Hive (HIVE) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00001641 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0765 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00002006 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- Qredit (XQR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000006 BTC.
FIO Protocol Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 25th, 2020. FIO Protocol’s total supply is 791,669,765 coins and its circulating supply is 495,417,122 coins. FIO Protocol’s official website is fioprotocol.io. FIO Protocol’s official Twitter account is @joinFIO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for FIO Protocol is medium.com/fio-blog. The Reddit community for FIO Protocol is https://reddit.com/r/officialFIO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Fio protocol is a decentralized usability layer for the entire blockchain ecosystem that is integrated into existing crypto products such as wallets, exchanges, and crypto payment processors. FIO Addresses are a single identifier that eliminates the need to see, or even know about, blockchain public addresses. FIO Protocol offers in-app requests for funds, done in an encrypted and private manner, the ability to specify the type and amount and eliminate confusion for the sender and Attach standardized metadata to any crypto transaction, ranging from a simple note to structured data like an order card or invoice. “
Buying and Selling FIO Protocol
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FIO Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FIO Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FIO Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FIO Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FIO Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.