Hush (HUSH) traded down 5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on May 21st. In the last week, Hush has traded down 3.1% against the US dollar. One Hush coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0841 or 0.00000286 BTC on exchanges. Hush has a total market capitalization of $1.01 million and approximately $1,292.00 worth of Hush was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $104.35 or 0.00354862 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.62 or 0.00063306 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20.49 or 0.00069686 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00002377 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 21.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00005900 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bit Hotel (BTH) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 25.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0522 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 54.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000038 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hush is a private implementation of the “Zerocash” protocol forked from Zcash. Based on Bitcoin's code, it intends to offer a far higher standard of privacy through a sophisticated zero-knowledge proving scheme that preserves confidentiality of transaction metadata. “
Buying and Selling Hush
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hush directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hush should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hush using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hush Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hush and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.