Qcash (QC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 21st. Over the last week, Qcash has traded 1.5% lower against the dollar. Qcash has a total market cap of $53.49 million and approximately $235.88 million worth of Qcash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Qcash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00000395 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded up 863.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3,183.89 or 0.10773529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003392 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded up 263.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001410 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001808 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $148.68 or 0.00503106 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $54,629.69 or 1.84854123 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.93 or 0.00033735 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00008778 BTC.
Qcash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Qcash is a cryptocurrency with a value meant to mirror the value of the CNY (Chinese Yuan). The price of 1 Qcash is 1 CNY. Users can use 1 CNY to buy 1 QC and then use QC to exchange BTC, LTC, ETH or other crypto assets. QC is a stable coin and an intermediate currency for traders who want to use CNY to exchange with cryptocurrencies. “
Qcash Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qcash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qcash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qcash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qcash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qcash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.