Howden Joinery Group Plc (LON:HWDN – Get Rating) insider Paul Hayes purchased 286 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, May 19th. The shares were acquired at an average price of GBX 631 ($7.78) per share, for a total transaction of £1,804.66 ($2,224.68).
Paul Hayes also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, April 6th, Paul Hayes purchased 20 shares of Howden Joinery Group stock. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 756 ($9.32) per share, for a total transaction of £151.20 ($186.39).
- On Friday, March 25th, Paul Hayes purchased 12,705 shares of Howden Joinery Group stock. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 792 ($9.76) per share, for a total transaction of £100,623.60 ($124,042.90).
- On Friday, March 18th, Paul Hayes purchased 18 shares of Howden Joinery Group stock. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 816 ($10.06) per share, for a total transaction of £146.88 ($181.07).
Howden Joinery Group stock opened at GBX 652.40 ($8.04) on Monday. Howden Joinery Group Plc has a 12-month low of GBX 630.80 ($7.78) and a 12-month high of GBX 985.80 ($12.15). The stock has a market cap of £3.81 billion and a P/E ratio of 12.31. The company has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 750.31 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 814.36. The company has a current ratio of 2.19, a quick ratio of 1.47 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 59.63.
A number of brokerages have commented on HWDN. Shore Capital reissued a “buy” rating on shares of Howden Joinery Group in a research note on Thursday, April 28th. Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft dropped their price objective on shares of Howden Joinery Group from GBX 1,095 ($13.50) to GBX 941 ($11.60) and set a “buy” rating for the company in a research note on Friday, April 8th. Berenberg Bank reaffirmed a “hold” rating and set a GBX 920 ($11.34) price target on shares of Howden Joinery Group in a research note on Tuesday, March 22nd. Peel Hunt reaffirmed a “buy” rating and set a GBX 1,065 ($13.13) price target on shares of Howden Joinery Group in a research note on Friday, February 11th. Finally, JPMorgan Chase & Co. lowered their price objective on shares of Howden Joinery Group from GBX 941 ($11.60) to GBX 940 ($11.59) and set a “neutral” rating for the company in a research report on Friday, February 25th. Five investment analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and five have assigned a buy rating to the stock. According to MarketBeat.com, Howden Joinery Group currently has an average rating of “Buy” and a consensus target price of GBX 969.33 ($11.95).
Howden Joinery Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
Howden Joinery Group Plc, a trade kitchen supplier, provides various products across kitchens, joinery, and hardware in the United Kingdom, France, and Belgium. It offers kitchen cabinets, surfaces, fittings, storages, fitted kitchens, kitchen doors, sinks, and taps, as well as appliances; joinery products, such as sliding wardrobe doors, door fittings, stairs and parts, floors, skirting boards, mouldings, doors, and architrave products; and appliances, such as cooking, refrigerator, dishwasher, and laundry products, as well as coffee machines.
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/16 – 5/20
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
Receive News & Ratings for Howden Joinery Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Howden Joinery Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.