Mint Club (MINT) traded down 8.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 26th. Over the last week, Mint Club has traded down 12.1% against the U.S. dollar. Mint Club has a market capitalization of $6.38 million and $833,417.00 worth of Mint Club was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mint Club coin can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Uniswap (UNI) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $4.75 or 0.00016462 BTC.
- Archer DAO Governance Token (ARCH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00005559 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- GreenCoin.AI (GRC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Zebec Protocol (ZBC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Public Mint (MINT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- MM Optimizer (MMO) traded down 42.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00006494 BTC.
- Notional Finance (NOTE) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00001791 BTC.
- Etherconnect (ECC) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Mint Club Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Mintcoin is a community owned and operated pure PoS coin. Send your coins to your wallet and earn high yielding interest for saving your coins while securing the Mintcoin network. There is no coin cap, in order to replace lost coins and provide sustainable global scalability. The coin now runs 100% POS (proof-of-stake) to secure the network. After the year 2016, Stakers aka Minters will receive a fixed 5% APR (annual percentage rate) indefinitely, as a reward for securing the network. “
Buying and Selling Mint Club
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mint Club directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mint Club should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mint Club using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mint Club Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mint Club and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.