U Network (UUU) traded down 9.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. U Network has a total market capitalization of $343,765.28 and $339,883.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, U Network has traded 6.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One U Network coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Sentinel (DVPN) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
U Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “UUU serves as the U Network public blockchain's native token, which is the Ethereum ERC-20 standard-based token before the main net swap.It means that the products can also support UUU as long as supporting ERC-20 token. Like cryptocurrency, UUU can be sent to anyone anywhere worldwide instantly. The total supply of UUU is 10,000,000,000 “
Buying and Selling U Network
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire U Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase U Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.