ZKSpace (ZKS) traded down 10.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 26th. In the last seven days, ZKSpace has traded 8.7% lower against the US dollar. ZKSpace has a market cap of $10.30 million and $1.85 million worth of ZKSpace was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZKSpace token can currently be bought for about $0.0522 or 0.00000180 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded up 205.2% against the dollar and now trades at $50,928.92 or 1.75837323 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded 54% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003449 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded up 360.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001347 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001602 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $148.46 or 0.00512572 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.86 or 0.00030590 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0797 or 0.00000275 BTC.
ZKSpace Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The all-new ZKSpace platform consists of three main parts: ZKSwap, the innovative Layer 2 AMM DEX utilizing ZK-Rollups technology, payment service ZKSquare, and an NFT minting center and marketplace called ZKSea. With an all-new-look user interface, NFT support, unlimited token listing, smoother withdrawal, optimized efficiency, and multi-chain support, ZKSpace aims to implement EVM-compatible ZK-Rollups and bring the community more layer 2-based products in the near future.”
ZKSpace Token Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZKSpace directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZKSpace should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZKSpace using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZKSpace Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZKSpace and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.