AU Optronics Corp. (OTCMKTS:AUOTY – Get Rating)’s stock price reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $5.03 and last traded at $5.13, with a volume of 290855 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $5.50.
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $5.91 and a 200-day moving average price of $6.99.
AU Optronics Company Profile (OTCMKTS:AUOTY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AU Optronics (AUOTY)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for AU Optronics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AU Optronics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.